Business Logo Ideas

Welcome to The Corner Club, where the world of entertainment meets. The Corner Club is an uprising public relations agency striving to help various companies and celebrities continue to engage in a positive professional affiliation with their target audiences. Whether your business be a start-up, non-profit, or corporate, The Corner Club can help reach the goal you want to achieve. Our company treats our clients as individuals because no client’s goal is ever the same. Therefore we never provide anyone with the same basic PR packaging.  The Corner Club’s PR packaging is catered to your goal all at a cost effective price. The packages include media tracking, social media content, and crisis control.  At The Corner Club we look at our clients as individuals no matter their social status, we see their humanity first. Our goal is to protect you from the limelight all the while keeping your reputation safe and always relevant with the rising times.  The Corner Club should be looked upon as a safe haven or a spot of sanctuary for trying to escape media and placing it into the hands that knows how to deal with the unrealistic pressures of escalating social world.


My goal for the year 2018 is to become a prominent influencer. I would like to rebrand my image in order to appeal to a universal audience that appreciates care free black girl magic spirited woman. My nickname “Ray” has definitely played a positive roll when it comes to my journey of rebranding myself. I finally came to terms of going under the alias of “RayonDeSoleilz” meaning Ray of Sunshines. With this brand I would love to be a positive image to my diverse audience as I go on adventures, try something new, and take on a new journey each day.



 Photography has been a strong passion for me ever since I assisted my family friend during his photography career. Watching him capture sweet 16s, weddings, and other memorabilia for family’s brought me so much joy that I would like to start my own photography journey.  Focus is a photography company that captures the moments of events that you will never want to forget. Focus, never letting a memory pass.

Comments